Services we offer to buyers
1) Meet with you, talk to you by phone or communicate through email to find out your housing needs and wants and answer any questions that you may have. A great deal of time and frustration can be saved when we have a good understanding of what you want in a property.
2) Provide you with details about how the buying process works in HRM. Whether you are a first home buyer or an experienced one, we will take as much time as you need.
3) Provide you with recommendations for a mortgage lender if you haven't been prequalified yet.
4) Deliver to you our Home Buyer's Package that has information about the area and about the buying process. Our package can be sent by regular mail or email.
5 ) Set you up so that you will be emailed all new MLS® listings as soon as they come onto the Realtor version of MLS®. This can be as much as one day ahead of the public site at realtor.ca.
6) If you coming on a House Hunting Trip (HHT) in the future we will keep in touch with you between now and your trip. We are very quick to respond to any questions that you may have.
7) Together we will create make a list of properties that you want to view.
8) Arrange appointments to view properties for as many days as you need. If you are on a HHT we promise to spend as much time with you as you need to buy your home. We understand that you have a short time frame to buy and need a lot of our time during your HHT. With two of us this is never a problem.
9) Once you have found a property you want to buy we will provide you with all comparable sales in the area so you can know what is a fair price to pay for this property.
10) Aggressively negotiate the best price for you on the home you choose. We are good negotiators.
11) After you have an accepted offer we will recommend home inspectors, well and septic inspectors, lawyers, insurance agents and any other professional that you may want to use. If you want, we will set up all the appointments with the various professionals.
12) Go with you for all the inspections that are required.
13) Once all conditions are met we will follow up to ensure a smooth closing for your property.
14) We will set up and attend a preclosing inspection of the property you have purchased before you close. This is usually arranged for the night before or the morning of closing.
We will doing everything we can to make your home purchase as fun and hassle free as possible. This should be an enjoyable experience. We will always answer our phones when you call and quickly respond to your emails. We will give you good service period.