Our Military IRP Home Sellers Plan
Welcome Military Home Sellers !! You've been posted and you need to find a Realtor to help you with your move. We would like to offer our services to you. We have helped literally hundreds of military sellers navigate through the often complicated and stressful job of selling your home and moving to a new area. We understand the process and the IRP program and can provide expert advise to you. If you know you are being posted but won't be moving until several months from now we can help. We can meet with and discuss any plans you may have to get your house ready for sale. It is a good idea to get a realtor's opinion before you spend any money. We know what buyers want to see in a home. Feel free to contact us and with no obligation we will meet with you and discuss what we offer.
Below is our home selling plan. This is our basic plan but we customize a plan for the marketing of your home.
Military Home Selling
We are registered and approved Brookfield IRP realtors.
1) Send Seller Brokerage Agreement to your IRP representative.
2) Complete Broker Opinion of Value and send to your Brookfield rep.
3) Every 30 days send 30 day Property Status Update to your Brookfield IRP.
4) Send all amendments of listings to your Brookfield IRP rep.
5) We are very knowledgeable of the IRP program so we will advise you on benefits your program offers.
1) Establish a realistic asking price. A comprehensive written Competitive Market Analysis (CMA) is prepared and presented to you.
2) Measure the property and prepare a detailed feature sheet. Surprisingly not all agents will bother to measure your property. They use the measurements of an old listing which are often wrong.
3) Give you room by room staging tips
4) Have professional quality photos taken of your property. Note: If you are going to have your property on the market in the winter you should have exterior photos taken the summer or fall before so you have good photos showing your property when there is no snow on the ground and grass is green.
5) Upload the maximum of 30 photos to MLS® to be viewed with your property
6) Carefully prepare and input MLS® sheet for your property
7) Put professional sign on property
8) A 10 page plus colored brochure with feature sheet and info about your property is prepared for your property. Copies are left at your property for buyers to take with them when they view.
9) Internet Marketing Program is started (see below).
10) Send listing to agents that are known to work in your area.
11) Distribute your listing to other Royal LePage agents.
12) Plan an Agent's Open House Caravan for MLS® agents.
13) Discuss public open houses with you and schedule open house(s) if you want them.
14) Immediate feedback on showings - We will call you within 24 hours of the showing to give you feedback ,unless the agent does not return my phone calls.
15) Update you weekly - We will contact you each week to update you and discuss upcoming marketing plans.
16) Negotiate offers on property - If there is a willing buyer and seller all offers should result in a sale. Some agents take offers lightly and sales are lost. We will negotiate all offers that you have enthusiastically and if there is a sale to be had we will get the sale together.
17) Follow up after the sale - After we have an accepted offer on your property all paperwork will be sent to your lawyer, bank etc., by our full time administrator, to ensure there are no holdups that occur from our end.
1) Place your home on the MLS® website at www.realtor.ca
2) Place your home on Royal LePage national site at www.royallepage.ca
3) Place your home on our office site at www.royallepagehalifax.com
4 )Place your home our website at www.sandyand judyhines.com
5) Place your home on over 30 DDF websites through the Canadian Real Estate Association
6) Place your property on our Facebook page
7) Put your home on Facebook Marketplace
8) Place your property on Kijiji and leave there until sold
9) Email other agents in our internet group
10) Email out of town buyers that your property may suit
More Sellers Information:
Why not have us in to show you what we do to sell homes? There is no obligation. Use the contact form on the side of this page to contact us.
For additional sellers information see the SELLERS section in the index above this page.